The Cadet and Junior Program Committee is a program and policy development committee providing guidance and advice on policy and operations in relation to the Cadet and Junior Program, and how the Program can continue to evolve to be at best practice through continuous improvement.
The Committee has responsibility for making recommendations to the Board in the following areas:
- Formulating a program framework for the development of cadet and junior kyorugi athletes.
- Development of the 2020/21 Program Calendar.
- Leading and facilitating the delivery of the Cadet and Junior Program.
- Liaising, assisting and participating in state, national and international programs.
- Facilitating the selection of Cadet and Junior athletes for national teams.
- Monitoring updates of the WT Competition Rules to ensure the rules, or those rules that are accepted as modified Australian competition rules, are practiced and implemented.