Referee EoI for World Cadet Selections
13 April 2017
Australian Taekwondo is seeking Expressions of Interest (EoI) from suitably qualified Kyorugi Referees to officiate at the World Cadet Championships Selection Event which will be held at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), ACT on Saturday 10 June 2017.
In addition, referees will also be expected to attend a briefing session on Friday 9 June 2017 covering the new rule changes which came into force in January 2017.
Pertinent requirements are:
- Referees must be 2017 members of AT at the time of submitting their EoI.
- Referees will have completed an RPL as outlined in the article above.
- Preference will be given to referees with IR, S, 1st or 2nd Class accreditations.
- It is expected some referees to arrive at the AIS' by 1:30 pm to officiate at weigh-in.
- All referee are expected to attend the Briefing Session in the evening of the 9thJune 2017.
- While the Selection Event is anticipated to finish at approximately 6:00pm on Saturday 10 June 2017, referees may be required be to officiate until at least 8:00pm if larger than anticipated entries are received. We will be in a position to advise of this post closing of entries.
In terms of reimbursements and lodgings, Australian Taekwondo will pay for 75% of average travel costs, accommodation for 9 and 10 June 2017, and breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please register your EoI by only using this email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise of the following information by no later than 27 May 2017.
Please complete the following information and submit: Name: State: Contact Number: Current Refereeing Qualifications: AT number: Any Dietary Requirements: Any Travel Restrictions: