• While multiple nominations are permitted, multiple nominations do not increase the chances of becoming a finalist.
• A nomination form is required to be completed for each award being nominated for.
• There are no automatic entries based on affiliation status. Nomination is required to be considered for a peer-nominated award category.
• Nominees must be recognised by their club, state and/or the national sporting body via current membership
• Nominations are for season achievements from October 13, 2023.
• Any member (athlete, coach, club, official etc.) who has received a sanction or suspension during the season is ineligible.
• Australian Taekwondo retains the right to add nominations and may remove an award category if insufficient nominations are received.
• A detailed nomination with ALL questions answered in detail is required. Incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
• Selection committees will use information included within the nomination form and supporting material in their decision-making.